Wednesday, February 27

Sister Prisca’s Fasssstt Lazzi

Hi ppl,

I’ve been travlin wid my mates, eatin meals at subsidized rates,
The South is a place interestin, and my Counselling course there enticing,
Educational and religious, fun and fatigue,
My trip was amazing, it brought me n my frens kareeb….

Dat abt sums it up really… My Dept at the Univ took us 19 ppl for an educational tour to Vellore… 9 days of Vellore, Chennai, Tirupati, Bangalore (o Bangalooroo as my frens insist)… I duno whr to start n I duno whr to end… I’ll need a long time to explain all I did and learnt and experienced (formally/informally), but in a few words – I visitd Mahabalipuram @ Chennai, Balaji temple @ Tirupati, Golden Temple (not Amritsar, but Padma Lakshmi) @ Vellore. I attended a Counselling course called “self-growth programme” at the Christian Counselling Centre, Vellore, Tamil Nadu – an esteemed and famous institute for HR and psychotherapy, and I shopped at Vellore and B’lore. It was tiring, but a great break. I loved it and hav very fond memories of learning, sharing and caring. Especially my first (and probably the only) experience of stayin in a hostel… getting up in time for brkfast @ 7.30am and dinr @ 7.30pm!

Wat was amazing was my expenditure (including meals, travel, shoppin, lodging, etc) was less than 3k!!! Can u beat dat?!!! The Golden temple at Vellore is mindblowing – its made of 900 tons of gold (undeclared of curz)!! Wat suckd was d fact dat I did a weird stunt in the train (was travlin sleeper class first time in my life!!) n I got ppl worried…

Will tell u mo abt d trip later, one thin tho – I find myself a lot more mature and rational in the last few mths, looks like my study of psychology and professional training is payin off… I’m satisfied wid life, and don’t complain quite as much as I used to… which is a good sign considerin d person I was! I also find myself betr equipd to advise and guide others, and they compliment me on d positive chngs that they have seen in me. Feels great…

Hey, I also hav another piece of news – my frens n family r kickd abt d fact dat I rcvd an offer frm Tata Motors durin a campus placement (a package of 25k+ in hand evry mth) - the brand’s good, the salary’s huge… I’m the only one frm my dept who got thru… jus 2 women selectd outa 50+ folks… evryone’s celebr8in, sumhow m nt too elated… lets see… I alwes seem to b thinking things noone’s thinking abt…

More details later… m bac to work n college and assignments and deadlines…
Hope u’v been good! Buzz u whn I can! Chow…
-Anuja

No comments:

Shadow

He looked at her like she was the air he breathed, Without, he would collapse.  He lived to see her smile, Her dimples, his prized possessio...