Tuesday, September 30

Crib-a-tho(r)n... Coz it pricks...

Analogous to a marathon, is this post, my crib-a-thon, where I am gona crib to my heart’s content. (I know I may regret this later, and I may even delete it, but really need to vent it out now!). Waise bhi my blog’s never gona b a blog of note (that’s the privilege of the rich and the professional), so I needn’t fear about too many unknown folks reading my whines and grumbles... Aur paddh bhi le toh kya... Ki main jhoot boliya? Koi na!!

Startin wid u, Mr. S... I hate you. And I’m sure you know it. You’re a loser who cud never gain respect, a failure who did nuthin worth bein remembered or appreciated. All you think about, is yourself, your convenience, your likes and your needs. At this age where your peers are retiring, you have not a penny saved up, and worse, you’re head-deep (neck's long gone underwater) in debt... Who’s gona pick up your blames and liabilities? U fleeced ur wife who never received any gift from u to cherish or treasure; u never did anything that contributed to ur kids’ growth and development (beyond the basic food, clothing, shelter basics). You’re selfish, crude, petty, dependent, ungrateful, mannerless and audacious. You beg everyone for their money, pity and empathy. Noone I know either admires or values you. And that’s a shame. In your place, I’d die of embarrassment and self-disgust. Boo to you.

Mr. A... How can I forget... A wicked, hypocritical, cheap bugger wid no brains and no compassion. You get your kicks from teasing and troubling others, and you are rude and crass. True, you got the resources to survive, and you can be quite effective in typical situations, but as a relative, you really need major help and guidance. Not your fault; God did not bestow you wid intelligence and sensibility... He left us to suffer!

Ms. J... Hmm... what do I say about u? ur mean and rude. U hav no clout if it weren’t for ur hubby. You do not hesitate to insult others in public, and m sure everyone fears u not out of respect but out of contempt and self-respect! Before embarkin on a mission to improve others, u shud do a reality check on urself. Maybe that wil get ur ego and self-esteem down to a more honest and modest level. Ur a chameleon, and your fake smile is anything but pretty and reassuring. A lesson in humanity for this lady, pls!

Mr. S... U mean a lot to me. It hurts me dat we fight, but ur very close to my heart. Which is probably y u hurt me so much. I gave u dat right when I chose to luv u... V cant take this further for reasons v both kno very well by now, but I will always think of us and I will cherish our memories and times together... Barring a few episodes, I always did everythin for u and ur gud. Several times u decided to ignore that. I learnt to live wid ur immaturity, but u held every shortcoming of mine as a defense against me. For wat? I ain’t ur enemy! I cared for u and pampered u more than any1 else ever did in this world! U need me in ur life for joy n harmony! And u cant deny that... Ego is sucha curse! Yet, I owned up to it. U apologized a million times, but not as often and as boldly as I did; u chose to mask your badness and hold me responsible for all the negatives. I forgive u. Jus coz I luv and admire u... Always will... All the best! And I hope u know wat u lost... Ur actually a wonder... only if things had turned out better...

Ms. S... (Ya, I know. Too many S’s in this post. Too many in my life!) So, woman. I had a lot of expectations from u. I had woven several pretty dreams where u n I were best frens, always laughin and cryin together. But u managed to disappoint every1. Not ur fault, really, coz I know u born n brot up a different way. But watda hell, u cud’v made an effort to change whn u saw that ur style wasn’t takin u far at this new place! U appear pretensive and self-obsessed. One cannot relax wid u, and ur a big bore... Hehehehe.

Reminds me of anodr Ms. S who was a part of our family once. She became the sister I never had, and a buddy to my mum. Evry1 in my family loved her, but Fate (the funny thin dat it is) took her away from us, and now we’re as gud as strangers... Or rather, as BAD as them....

Ms. D, Mr. G, Ms. N, Mr. S and all u others I saw as great frens... I don’t know why u left and I duno what went wrong. All I know is I had fun with u and I was terribly attached to you... I did my best to make the relation work, but maybe we (each as a pair) wre pursuing different goals. U had a short-term end in mind, whereas I was lookin for sumthin more constant and reliable. I want to know I left my mark in ur life, and u still think of me in a good way. No sweat. I still think of u and I still miss u. I hope ur happy... Just not as happy as me...

Moving on, all my frens and relatives, thanks but no thanks. U never did anything for me or my family. U jus exploited my dumb parents who were too polite and generous to see thru ur cunningness. I hav never felt any love or concern for any of u. I hav jus done my duties and hated u for it.

Aur kaun bacha??? I think dat covers the major ones. Bakiyon mein abhi the gudness is still at a reasonable level, so I wont drag thm here. Once they reach the boilin point, u know wats gona happen!!

I'm happy now, but I'm waitin to end this phase of my life and move on to a new place wid new people and new attitudes. Familiarity breeds contempt...

Not enabling comments on this post. I know none of u wud’v likd this. Neither did I. But as I said, sumtimes u shud do thins u don’t approve of. Especially if it makes ur heart lighter and gladder...
Lonely Princess

Shadow

He looked at her like she was the air he breathed, Without, he would collapse.  He lived to see her smile, Her dimples, his prized possessio...