Thursday, November 21

Sweet November

And we’re back!

Gosh, it’s been a while. One would almost presume that since the number of visitors and followers on my blog has increased, mere bhi bhaav baddh gaye (=I’ve turned pricey).

Let me assure you that it is no such thing. Abundant apologies to you, readers. And loads of belated Diwali cheer as well! Hope you had a blast eating and shopping and celebrating, without blasting noisy crackers. I did… rather had to… coz my husband and brothers-in-law forcefully had me setting off rockets (that landed in a neighbour’s house) and anaar’s. Crazy, ziddi boys!

I’ve been busy settling into my new job, there’s loads of things to learn and so many people to meet, weeks passed by in the blink of an eye. I’m one month old here already! Making heaps of mistakes and getting a little better every day. Now that’s what life is all about, right?! I’m having a gala time too with the Annual Day Celebrations in full swing here – our team stood first in Dumbcharades (I was one of the smart and talented participants), and we had a blast in the Hawaii and Halloween dress themes. Turns out our team Black ‘Pirates’ is leading the charts. Hurray!! Antakshari and a lot of sports events  in progress as well, tough to reckon when it turns 6 pm and time to head back home... Though the getting up early bit is a tad tiresome on chilly mornings!

On the domestic front, hubby darling whisked me off to watch Krish 3 on Diwali night, it’s not as great or as horrible as people claim. In fact, it was a 100 times better than that pathetic Ram Leela. Darn! Sanjay Leela Bhansali making such a horrible movie is unthinkable and unbelievable. What made Deepika commit this blunder? The only one who redeemed himself through his great acting was Ranveer Singh. (Psst – he was born in the July of 85, just like moi. Maybe that explains his dashing attitude and charisma. Hee hee hee.)

The first one hour was nothing but Chitrahaar in a medley of colours. Hansaa of the Khichdi fame has done well as Dhankor, but everything else falls flat including dialogues, plot and script. You’re left haping and wondering multiple times at the senselessness of the script, and not one viewer has appreciated this film. So take a hint and give this one a royal skip. Please. Just don’t punish yourself this bad.

Bigg Boss and Masterchef are engaging me to the hilt me, and I've taken a fancy to games since I bought my new LG G2 mobile phone. Become quite a couch potato these days, your truly. So much so that I haven't totally given up on reading and blogging. Sigh! But hey, Sophia sucks in BB and my enthusiasm for MC has reduced coz I inadvertently checked the winner and it wasn't my favorite contestant. Double sigh....!!

Pune’s getting nice and cold, come December. Time to get the bright woolens out of the closet. I’ll be traveling a few weekends for family commitments, so apologies in advance, but you’ll have to keep browsing my archives until I publish something nayaa tazaa :-)

Also, here is a link that I checked out and liked. Hope you enjoy it too!


 Rest is best, you take care and have fun!


Cheerio!
Princess

1 comment:

Vishal Bheeroo said...

hehe..I enjoyed Ram Leela and feel it's a well made flicked and looking to watch Krissh:)Hope u enjoying ur new job and will try catching up on ur blog. Yes! I am doing better everyday:)

Shadow

He looked at her like she was the air he breathed, Without, he would collapse.  He lived to see her smile, Her dimples, his prized possessio...